Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 Year Anniversary

Me at "The Grand Tradition", where we got married 10 years ago on this day, Jan 2.
Lauren and the kids outside at the Grand Tradition- we were married in the gazebo.
At our favorite restaurant Las Olas, on our anniversary with Nicholas and Brynn.



We celebrated our 10 year anniversary January 2. We took the kids up to Fallbrook to see where we got married, and had fun looking around and reminiscing. Time has flown by so fast, but when I think of all that has happened in those ten years, I guess I can believe it has been that long. I feel like the luckiest woman being married to my hubby. He is my best friend, and so good to me. I love my life with him. He is the most loyal and good-hearted person.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Congratulations Lauren and Amy. It is wonderful to hear about your married life and your love for your husband. How exciting for your children to be able to see where you were married. That is a wonderful experience to share. Btw, didn't we have one of our banquets there one year or am I completely off my rocker? We are doing just fine settling in. Busy getting back into homeschooling and schedules. You are right about time. On the one hand it seems that it flies by so quickly and then when you think all that has happened in the last few years, it's confirmation that it has been quite a few years. ;) Great post, Amy. Truly a blessing to read.
Love, Jen