Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things about Me

This was something fun from facebook, so I thought I'd put it on my blog

1. My favorite smell is orange blossoms in a warm breeze.
2. I am pretty good on a scooter.
3. I NEED my coffee in the morning.
4. My kids are the most hilarious and creative people in the world.
4. I feel loved.
5. I enjoy listening to my neighbor Carlos play his Mexican folk music.
6. I have been shit on 3 times at the beach by seagulls
7. I love being a nurse. It is rewarding to feel like you make someone's life better.
8. I think life is too short to be a workaholic.
9. Sponge Bob cracks me up.
10. I love drinking wine and playing cribbage with Lauren.
11. Sports on TV is BORING.
12. I always cry when babies are baptized.
13. My favorite song is"What a Wonderful World" even though the world is not always wonderful (hopeless optimist)
14. Mean people suck. (Sometimes I suck)
15. I love reading, and can't put a good book down.
16. Being at the ocean makes me feel FREE!
17. I talk to my sister 2-3 times a week, even though we have lived in different states for almost half of our lives.
18. I love buttercream frosting.
19. It makes me laugh when people fall.
20. My husband is shorter than me. (short and sexy)
21. I believe it is never too late to start something new.
22. I want to travel the world.
23. I want to eat whatever I want and never get fat.
24. My best pet ever was a rottweiler named Clyde.
25. I love reading poetry.

No comments: