Thursday, March 26, 2009

Girls Weekend in Palm Springs- Amy, Veronica, Sarah, and Kristin

Sea World with Isabelle and Laura Dunn- my cousins


American Girl Cafe with my cousins- Kristin, Becky and Laura


The Grove, Los Angeles, CA with my cousins, mom, grandma and aunt.


American Girl Store with Isabelle and Brynn




We've had a fun last couple of weeks. I had a girls weekend away with 3 of my good friends. Between the four of us we left 9 kids with their dads for the weekend. We had fun lounging at the pool, shopping, and going out to eat.
This past weekend my cousin Laura came out to visit from Missouri with her daughter Isabelle. We had a marvelous time, and made some fun trips to Sea World, American Girl Store, and lots of extended family time.



1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for posting Amy. It looks like you've had a busy and fun last couple of weeks!
Love ya,
Jen