Thursday, March 5, 2009

Sledding San Diego Style




We had a fun afternoon on Sunday at Moonlight Beach. The weather was in the 70's on the coast. The kids took their boogy boards sledding down a big sand dune. It was a riot to watch. Those kids are little beach bums. It was good to have a relaxing weekend because it has been a hectic week. I had Spanish class on Monday, and studied a good part of the day. Tuesday I worked, and then headed down to Mary Birch Hospital to do my yearly competency stuff. Yesterday I worked again and had a student nurse with me, which always makes the day longer and more tiring. It was fun though. I only slept about 5 hours last night and did some volunteering in Brynn's class today, so now I'm pretty pooped. I even took a little nap this afternoon. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my parents are coming down and spending the night. We have a fellowship dinner at Calvin Christian tomorrow night.



2 comments:

Julie B said...

That is my kind of sledding! Don't you love where we live?! If you guys ever get the itch to see what farm life is like, we'd love to host you! You can bring your trailer and stay on our yard...the kids can swim, and if Lauren brings his gun, we can skeet shoot. :) Would love to have you!

Jen said...

Wish I was there. I can't believe you are all in shorts and swimsuits! And sand sledding is a great idea...lol. I love it! You look great, btw. You haven't changed a bit. It's good to see. :)
Love ya.
Jen