Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jongetjes Happenings

Nick with his cousin Gregory

First day of Kindergarten for Brynn



Ready to go to the Luau


The other day, I was asking Nick what he did at school today. He said, "Well, I chased Aubree at recess today, and when I caught her, I asked her if she wanted to go on a date with me." I said to him that he is WAY too young to go on a date. He kind of rolled his eyes and said, "I KNOW, mom, but I need to practice so that when I get older I won't freak out or anything!" It's going to be interesting...
This weekend we went to a fabulous luau, complete with a pig roast, Hawaiian dancers and other fun entertainment. Mom came down for the weekend to hang out with us and to babysit on Saturday night. It was really fun to get dressed up and spend time with old friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nick is too much fun...I can't wait to here more about all his girlfriends this weekend ;)