Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Day...

Nick and Brynn, 6am.


Nathaniel, Nick and Steven- 3 buddies at 7 years old.



My dog Charlie and me.

Today we had 2 of Nick's buddies here after school. Three 7 year old boys make plenty of noise and chaos. They are really fun. To have the exuberance and carefree-ness of youth...
The picture on the top is a common site. We have a little couch in our room, and often at least one kid sneaks in to our room and goes to sleep on the couch in the early hours of morning. At least they don't wake us up.
The bottom picture is of me and our beagle Charlie. He is so cute, and can be a really sweet snuggly dog. Most of the other time he is still a pain in the butt. I still miss my Rottweiler, Clydy-boy. He was irreplaceable.
It was in the 90's here today- October 1. Can't wait for cooler weather.

No comments: